Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today's thought...10 years.

So it's been 10 years ago today that I made the biggest and one of the best decisions of my life. And I guess that's the main point, I got away alive. I got away with my life in tact. I left my ex, who was as abusive as the day is long. So many things were set in motion by my leaving. I met my husband now, and well, if not for him I don't know where I'd be today. I do know that I'd be without the love in him, as well as the love and life of this beautiful little girl that is my daughter. She is such a miracle from God and I am so thankful every day that he allowed her to live. Through everything that she's been through, and she's been through a lot...she's so tough. Such a fighter! I wouldn't change a thing from the last 10 years. It's been an amazing journey. Happy, sad, thankful, scary and sometimes bad. But mostly blessed. How else do you go from hell to heaven like I did? God Blessing alone.

No comments: