Monday, May 03, 2010

Okay folks gonna step into my soap box and get a little bit political here. It's frustrating and here is just my humble opinion. I think it's deplorable for what's happened in Nashville to not be even commented on by our famous wonder. You know Bush was on the television 3 days before Katrina hit, he was on the tv the day Katrina left and was ready to help out the second they asked. Obama hasn't said a single word about what's going on in Tennessee right now. Oh wait...could it be because Tennessee is a Republican state? Begs the question doesn't it? Or does it? It took him over a week to say something about what was going on in the gulf so that doesn't really say much about that. But you know, everyone and their brother was all up in arms about how Bush didn't do anything for La when Katrina hit is just absolute crap but oh no one says anything about the fact that Obama not only takes a WEEK to even say ANYTHING about the oil rig and hasn't even said ANYTHING about the tragedy in Nashville? Whatever people! I'm so tired of the freaking double standards that everyone shows him because "Ooh he's the first black president..." Ahhh! So what! News flash folks....HE'S NOT EVEN BLACK! I'm more Native American than he is black and I don't have much of that in me! Oh and here's another one... HE STILL has yet to PROVE that he's even a US citizen! Yeah! And he hasn't been questioned yet? WTH America!? Anyway, again, these are just my opinions on this subject. Love em or hate em it is what it is.

No comments: