Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today's thought...Violence in our schools.

So, I saw something on Facebook today that I decided to put my two cents on. There's a picture going around that I had to share on my own "Timeline" today. Especially in light of the newest school shooting in Ohio. And it brings more truth than most people want to admit to. It says *~ Dear God, Why do you allow so much violence in our schools? Signed, A Concerned Student. ~ Dear Concerned Student, I'm not allowed in schools. God ~*

People, we have got to put God back in our schools. Screw what might offend people. If we start acquiescing to everyone around us, then we're going to lose everything that we are. Actually, that's all I had to say today. I just wanted to share that picture because I believe it speaks for itself.

No comments: