Sunday, July 20, 2003

Ok, so I go to get my hair cut this morning. One salon doesn't open until 11am and the other doesn't open until 12pm. It gets worse, the one that opens at 11am is only open until 4pm and the one that opens at 12pm closes at 5pm. Now, to me it would make sense that Sunday would be one of the busiest days - wouldn't it? Lot's of people get married on Sunday's and it takes a while to do the brides hair, not to mention all the brides maids. I cannot personally relate to that though, my husband and I got married on horseback. It was the coolest thing. We had both dreamed of it. I had a cowboy hat with a veil on it and all of my brides maids wore cowboy hats and jeans. Ofcorse I was in jeans myself, as well as my pooh bear and his best man and grooms men. My flowergirl/ring barer was in jeans and cowboy boots as well. It was absolutely gorgeous on my parents farm. Right in the back yard. But to the point of my blog, it is kind of rediculas to open so late in the day - don't you think? - Well that does it for my thoughts right now. - More later

No comments: