Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Todays thought...The kids, and softball.

So this is going to probably be a short blog for a change but I'm going to try and update more often and not write books.

Lil Joker is doing great! He is so cute. And man does he have it made. Then we have Lil Floor. She is doing so good! She was walking while holding on to things for a little while and then one day she just up and decided she was going to walk on her own and boy did she take off. She's so funny. She now has 4 teeth and when she smiles you can't help but laugh. Then there's Sniper Jr. Just over 2 and doing really good in the learning process. He is just as curious as everything about his new little brother. I watch him and it amazes me how much he learns in such a small amount of time. He says my name and he knows my Pooh Bears name. It's really funny because sometimes Pooh Bear will go over to the house to help out Sniper or Floor with something and he will do it while I'm at work. He will walk in the door and Sniper Jr will call out his name and then run around the house looking for me. He has associated the both of us together and it just baffles his mind that sometimes we're not together. I can only imagine how Floor and Sniper feel about the kids learning the new things because they see new things every day. To you, Floor and Sniper, thanks again for letting Pooh Bear and I be a part of the family.

Now to softball. As I previously mentioned in the last blog...Pooh Bear plays softball with his work. Nothing major league, just a game. Well they play 2 games back to back. They are actually doing pretty good this season. Well, until last game. We lost one guy to the emergency room with a possible broken hand catching a fly ball and running into the fence in the first game. Then in the second game, we lost another guy with a possible ACL tear in his knee catching a fly ball and coming down on his leg wrong. I told he scorekeeper yesterday...it was a bad day for the team...a great day for the hospitals. Well, that is all for now. As I said, I am going to try and keep my blog updated more often, so they will probably be smaller. Enjoy!

I leave you with the thought of a couple of great things in life. The Enjoy that I just put up reminded me. The meaning of B-U-D-W-E-I-S-E-R and C-R-O-W-N R-O-Y-A-L.

Budweiser: Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly

Crown Royal: Consume Regularly On Weekday Nights to Ride Out Your Alltime Lows.

Have a good night everyone.

No comments: