Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Today's thought...Recovering.

Recovering from the rents visiting. Not that it was a bad visit, I love when they come into town. I hate when they leave. And I mean I HATE it. It sucks so bad. Life's been busy lately. Not bad, in fact, pretty good, but busy. My daughter has got all four top teeth cutting at the exact same time. Poor thing has been in a bad way lately.

On a light but totally gross note tho, my husband was frying some fish the other night for the fam. Well I look up and notice a spider on my ceiling. (Creepy freaky...eeeeww) Anyway, I'm telling him that there is a spider. And ordinarily I would shriek and yell at him to kill it but this time it was about to crawl over his head. So I of course shriek, but tell him that he needs to beware and kill it. And he's busy cooking, so his initial thought is "I don't care about the stupid spider, I'm cookin." But he looks up and tells me to grab the fly swat, so he can reach it. Just as I'm about to grab it the spider falls off of the ceiling and disappears. Turns out, it wound up IN the cooking oil that was boiling. Deep Fried Widow anyone? LoL!

No comments: