Monday, November 19, 2012

Todays thought...Shout out to the cuz!!!


Okay so this is gonna be one of those funny story moments. Not long, enough to make you laugh and think, damn, that's pretty cool! So you all know the cuz and I autocross. We race a Miata, we've talked about doing a rally cross soon and of course Targa Newfoundland is the ultimate dream.

Moving on, our last race of the season was Octoberfest. It's a two day event. Well we get there like way early Sunday morning (like we always do, to get the best spot) and we start unloading the car and getting it ready to pass tech when one of the guys comes out and starts talking to one of the heads of the league. And you know me, I don't mention names so I will go by nicknames. Now we know Solo from the many times at the track and we're both on a first name basis with him though sometimes I'm sure he doesn't remember our names. No big.

Anyway his buddy comes out from behind one of the cars and is like "Hey Solo!" Solo turns around. "Hey Ralph!" - "What are you doing here today?" - "I'm not here! I'm a figment of your imagination!" To which the cuz and I reply IN UNISON "You've got a pretty damn vivid imagination!" and of course the whole parking lot got quiet, then everyone laughed. It was awesome! To which of course Frog goes "Get outta my head! Geez lady!" LMAO! I laughed about it for days!

That's about all. Nothing major to report as of late. Family is coming in for Turkey day, oh but on that note, saw a Facebook post recently that just tickled the snot out of me. Figured I'd share. "Shot my first turkey today. Scared the crap out of all the people in the frozen food section. Happy Thanksgiving!" On that note, I'm outty homies! Peace Out!

No comments: