Thursday, April 04, 2013

Today's thought...a fun quiz about me.

Not sure why I'm inclined to do this, I am just going to put it out there and see what kind of response I get and how many people really know me. :) I'll list my answers at the bottom, so no cheating!

1. Outside of the obvious, being my immediate family, who are some of the most influential people in my life? See if you can get 3 of them. And by this I mean people I think about, talk to and get advice from on a pretty constant basis. All of my people are important to me, and this list will not be in any particular order and I may forget a couple people, so if I do, no hurt feelings! That's not what this is for. Also, since I never use actual names on here, there will be nicknames. You'll know who they/you are.

2. What is my favorite color?

3. I am an author. What type of books do I write?

4. My first intended series is about a police detective. Who in my life, is her character directly based off of?

5. What is special about my daughter's name?

6. My cousin Frog and I plan to eventually make a trip to a far away place for a special event. What is that event and where is it?

7. If I could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

8. What are my favorite animals? I'll give you a hint, I love all animals, but there are 2 in particular, that I am fascinated with. Either one would grant a correct answer.

9. What is my favorite card game?

10. What is my favorite drink? I have one alcoholic and one non.

You get 10 points for each correct answer, and if you get all of the extra answers too, there's a possible of 115 points in total. So, lets see what you got. :)

Answers

1. September, Saturn, Leesburg, Sturgis, Michigan, Floor, Basement and Jack Daniels.

2. While it used to be purple for a long time, I've actually started leaning towards blue now for about the last year.

3. Murder Mystery as well as Suspense

4. September

5. Her middle name isn't English. 5 Extra points if you can tell me what language it is.

6. An anual rally race held in Targa New Foundland Canada.

7. Florida. That's where my mommy and daddy are.

8. Orcas and Manatees - 5 Extra points if you answered both.

9. Cribbage

10. Alcoholic: Merlot - Non-Alcoholic: Dr. Pepper - 5 Extra points if you answered both.

Tally them up and send me a text or comment on my Facebook. Tell me how ya did. Peace out homies!

No comments: