Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today's thought...WOW!

I'm watching the news this morning. And yes...as a conservative republican, I watch Fox News. There is no other news channel in my opinion. ANYWAY, moving on. Our fearless leader gets up there in a press conference about Israel and defending it and us NOT letting the attacks continue and I have to admit, this is the first time since he became president that I have agreed with anything that he's said. And do you know why? Because in my opinion this is the first time since he became president that he has actually taken a stand on something! A million times over he's said that he's for change and blah blah blah. I'm sorry, but that's a load of crap! Change is fine, but you can't just set there and stand for change, without doing something to change things. And standing for change is a cop out answer. But this...this is different. He is taking a stand against what's being done to Israel. He's putting his foot down and telling that UN what they are there for and that they're going to start being accountable for what takes place. Wow! I'm honestly impressed. Kudos Mr. Pres!

No comments: