Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Todays thought...random moments of hmmm.

Down in Florida for a much MUCH needed vacation at the parents. I miss my parents so bad and am so grateful for this opportunity to spend time with them. Little girl has had a massively learning vacation and it's been so nice to kick back and relax. I'm not going to want to go home when the time finally comes! LoL!

Also, recently I had a friend text me after something I'd stuck up for her for and said thanks. It made me think about what friendship means to me and having someone's back means. So I'm just gonna put it out there what it means to me. It means that if you are my friend, I will ALWAYS have your back, no matter who or what comes up against you, I am there with you fighting. It means that I don't care what decisions you make about your life or if I agree with them or not, because as your friend, it's not my place to tell you you're wrong. It's my place to love you no matter what choices you make in your life. That's not to say that if I don't agree I won't put my two cents in, but once I've said my piece, it will be the last time I say anything. But as your friend, it's a job that I want to do, to be there for you always, agreeing or not. Now if you ask my opinion on something, I will tell you, and if you take my advice great, if you don't, that's okay too. But if I don't agree with you, and I know that you're going to fall, then it's my job to be there and help you pick up the pieces. I will never tell you I told you so, I will never tell you that's what you get. I will always, always tell you, it's okay, I love you, you will be alright, I will help you through.

On another note, admittedly, I have NOT been racing yet this year! Oh my goodness I need to race so bad! We just haven't had the opportunity to get to the track, and man am I feeling it! Whew! Now grant you, I realize I can't race while I'm in a different state, but still, the fact is, I'm only missing one. But man oh man, when the one, is the third one of the season...grrr. LoL! I need to feel the wind in my hair, the cones under the tires...um...I mean...;-)

Well, that's about all for now. I need to update my little girls blog and get going this beautiful Tuesday morning with the fog clearing and the sun peaking through in sunny Florida. Holla!!!

No comments: