Friday, April 20, 2012

Today's thought...Titanic in 3D!

Okay so ya'll know I'm like real close with my mommy. Well one of my favorite memories was going to see Titanic in the theaters with mom when it came out in '97, the first time. Now you have to understand, prior to this, mom used to make me watch old movies. And when it first started it was like "Come on mom! I don't wanna watch this stupid black and white movie!" - Of course now black and white movies are my favorite, from the old love stories, Shirley Temple movies, down to the fifties horror flicks. But one of the ones she made me watch was The Unsinkable Molly Brown. She told me this story about the movie and who she was and that piqued my interest. So when it came out with Leo and Kate, we were all about it.

Well, we watched it twice the theater. Bawled our eyeballs out each time of course. So of course when James Cameron came out and said they were putting it back and in 3D, and we had the opportunity to be in the same state, I told mom right away that I wanted to see it with her. It's only fitting. So before I left, we went, just me and her, and watched it in 3D. Let me tell you, it did nothing for the bawling! LMAO! It was so awesome. Those are the memories you keep with you forever. :) Maybe someday I'll write a blog about love notes and drawing messages. Until then...Holla folks!

No comments: