Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today's thought...birthdays.

Okay so yesterday was my b'day. And for my b'day I raced. Now most of you don't get racing to me. So I figured I would explain it in detail. Yesterday I autocrossed with my cousin. That was my b'day present and that was the best b'day present I could have had.

See y'all don't understand. Autocrossing with my cousin, is my release. It's my opportunity to get out of the house, away from the baby (whom I dearly love), away from the husband (who I also dearly love), and just break away and be me and the car. Me and the cuz. Me and the track. That is something that is precious to me. It takes something that I love, with someone I love (Family), and combines them in an opportunity for something I can't do very often. It's my release.

So my dad is talking to me yesterday. And he's like "Are you doing anything else for your birthday except racing?" And I say "Nope." but inside I'm like, "Are you kidding? Racing is the bomb diggety! I'm stoked shitless to be able to race today! This is freaking AWESOME!" but I understood where he was coming from.

B'days are funny and daddy's are even funnier. LoL! I love them both and wouldn't trade either for anything in the world. Family is everything to me. My cousin is more like a brother to me and I talk to him almost every day. He's as close to me as my mom or dad and just as loved. Autocrossing, right there with the rest of it. What can I say...I'm full of love! ;^)

At any rate, I love a lot, and I'm loved a lot and I'm going to bed! Holla later peoples! PEACE!

No comments: