Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Today's thought...Vacation is over. :^(

Just got home a couple days ago and I miss my mama fierce. It sucks living so far away from them! I hate it! And it's not where they live, Florida is an awesome place to visit and it would probably be an awesome place to live, but more importantly, my parents are there. 8^)

It was hard to leave this time around. My poor husband had to listen to me cry off and on for an hour after leaving and I'd already been crying all morning prior to our departure, but damn if I could help it. I think it was so hard this time because the last few years, with finances and such, we've seen each other less and less. It's hard with gas prices going up and bills and stuff and this time around we went damn close to a year of not seeing each other. Let me tell you, that sucked! Just saying.

We're getting back to normal here though I guess. Getting back into the groove of things, and it's kind of nice, but still very sad and frustrating. The baby had a ball while we were there and her daddy said it's not going to be another three years before we make it down again, so I'm definitely happy about that. Time will tell I guess. Until then though...Later!

1 comment:

Mother of 5 said...

I love reading and seeing people who have good parents and good relationships with their parents. I love my mom and I always will, but how many times can you open the door and see a police officer just doing a "wellness check" on you or your kids? Or how many times do you have to be contacted by DHS to let them come in and see everything and everyone is ok before they know certain people are just calling in to make your life hell because they dont like your spouse! I have not released my address and will not for good reason. I have a P.O. box for anyone who needs to send me things for a reason. So congrats, that your baby will have a great relationship with your folks, i love that!