Friday, November 07, 2003

Today's thought...Simply an update.

Going through some of my previous entries I figured I would give some updates.

The law-suit against my friend Saturn is going to be settled by her insurance company...I finally found a person who takes her relationship with her daughter the way that I do with my mama...I still think President Bush is a hell of a man...I'm still mad about the no Honey at McDonalds thing...My munchkins mama is doing much better...My nightly TV routine has just been demolished because the channel that was playing Voyager screwed everything up by taking it off the air (I am very upset about that mind you)...God is still a major part of my life - in the best way...And I am still way totaly stoked that my Floor is coming home.

My pooh bear picks at me because I am always talking about my Floor and never about the rest of her family Sniper and Sniper Jr...but I can't help it. I love my Floor to death and just cant wait till I can give her a big old hug and cry because she is home. She doesn't know it yet (Well until she reads this anyway) that the first thing on her agenda when she gets home is to come over and watch "The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer" on DVD with me. It's a long story. We got on a total Rose Red kick a while back and our husbands were in a competition as to who was going to get Floor and I the best Rose Red stuff. Sniper went out and bought Floor the book then my Pooh Bear had to outdo Sniper and bought it for me in hard cover...so then Sniper went out and had to outdo my Pooh Bear by buying Floor Rose Red on DVD. Ahhh men can be so funny sometimes.

Work is good for me. I love my supervisor...he is so funny and just an all around good guy. The rest of my team is awesome. My supervisor's assistant (Columbia) as well as my partner (Clarksville) are both trying hard to keep me in check and both have some of the greatest attitudes. They will make you laugh so hard. They treaded lightly the first couple of weeks as to not offend me with things they say...but when they realized that I was not the type of person to get offended easily...if at all...I got to see the real side of them. They are both crazy and pick on me unmercifully...And I would not have it any other way.

Well its time for me to retire to my bed. I'll go with a good note, that all is well for the most part on this end.

No comments: