Sunday, November 02, 2003

Ok...Today's thought does not really have a point...just a bone to pick with McDonalds.

I go to McDonalds and get me some Chicken McNuggets with some Honey for the dipping sauce. I have done that my entire life. Much to my suprize...there was no Honey.

Then, I find out that the McDonalds here are no longer serving Honey period. I changed my order and the man asked did I still want the nuggets.

DO I STILL WANT THE NUGGETS? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT! YOU CAN'T EAT CHICKEN McNUGGETS WITHOUT HONEY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR 24 YEARS?

I was just completely baffled by all of this and did not understand what was going on. I put this to all of you out there...if you still have Honey for your McNuggets, treasure it. Because I now have to bring my own Honey into the store to get my McNuggets.

No comments: