Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Todays thought...Religion in every day life...I believe in it! If this is a touchy subject with you then I would suggest you close this window RIGHT NOW!

I just received an e-mail today It is showing that an athiest is trying to get religion off of our airwaves. She has a hearing in front of the FCC with a petition. She already got the show Touched By an Angel off the air because they used the word God in like every episode. Now she is trying to get it to where our children cannot even sing Christmas Carols or particpate in Christmas activities in our own schools. Its bad enought that she stopped prayer in schools now this! When will it stop!?

Well, here's my take on it. GET OVER IT!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE WATCHING CHURCH THINGS ON TV ON SUNDAY MORNING THEN TURN THEM OFF!!! I personally can't stand Howard Stern or Rush Limbaugh. So guess what! I DON'T WATCH THEM!!! I have 400+ channels so you know what!? That means that there are 399 of them that I can watch besides the one that has either one of them on at the time. It's not like I'm going to start a petition to get the show off the air just because I don't like it!

This just infuriates me! Someone started at mass e-mail petition to stop this and I hope and pray that if you get it, you will sign it and fwd it. This has got to stop people. Since when did this country become so politically correct that you can't even sing Christmas Carols?

WE LIVE IN AMERICA - LETS START ACTING LIKE IT! DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN WITHOUT LIMITING IDEAS - IDEAS ARE NOT DANGEROUS - PEOPLE ARE! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD...THAT'S FINE...THATS YOUR CHOICE - BUT DON'T TRY AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE...EVERYBODIES CHOICE!!!!

No comments: