Friday, March 19, 2004

Todays thought...babies

I went with my Floor this morning to her doctors appt. I got to hear Lil' Floors heart beat. It was so awesome. I got to be there when we found out that Lil' Floor was a girl too. As I was there for Sniper Jr. It was so awesome and I just loved it.

It got me to thinking about just how small Sniper Jr was and how big he has gotten in just under a year. He is standing on his own and walking on his own now and is just so active. He's eating "Big people" food and is just as happy as ever. You just can't imagine unless you have a child, just how fast they can grow up.

My daddy was helping me enroll in a retirement plan the other night and it was just amazing that it seems like only yesterday he was helping me with homework. It almost made me cry at the thought that kids really do grow up so fast. It's not as easy as you'd think as a teenager to be an adult. I remember telling my daddy that I was upset because I was out on my own, had a mail box, and didn't have anything in it for a little while. He laughed and told me to wait until I was complaining because all I got was bills in my mail box. Well boy was he right! Seems like every day there's another bill for something else.

I guess the final thought for today, cherrish your children if you have them and cherish your parents, because life is way too short!

No comments: