Friday, April 23, 2004

Todays thought...The family grows

My little bro actually broke up with his long time girlfriend. They were just not working out so long distance and it seemed to get to more of a bill collector than a love/love relationship. After doing that he had met and started anew with a relationship with a wonderful girl. I will reffer to her as Red.

She is good people. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and is actually keeping my little brother in check. Something he desperately needs. They have been dating now for about a month. From what I have seen she is very nice and seems good at heart. Now call me crazy but I am what people call a precog. I can sense things. When I see her, I don't sense anything bad or sneeky. Maybe a little stuborn and headstrong, but hey...that means that she will fit into this family perfectly.

I won't go into major detail about her because that would be her life and not mine...but I do like her. She is very personable and we seem to get along real well together and from what I can tell...my family likes her a lot. And more to that, she's here. So we can get together and talk and stuff.

Yesterday she broke the news that she and my little bro are engaged. I have to admit...I was a little taken back at first, but they are going to take it slow to marriage and wait a year. They live together and much to my daddy's detest...I think its good. My Pooh Bear and I lived together before we got married and I honestly think anybody should before getting married. I told Red this for the reasoning that if soemthing happens, and it doesn't work out...there are no ties there.

I think this may work out and there is a year to go. I will keep you posted. To you Red...I really like you as a person and even if it doesn't work out in the long run...I hope we can be good friends and look forward to a long friendship down the line.

No comments: