Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh my gosh! I am SUCH a morning person lately! I don't get it! This morning I got the ole' man off to work, then went to the grocery store and am home and ready to cook breakfast! Me! I've decided today that I'm going to turn my phone off here in a few and going to leave it off all day! It's going to be a phone free day for me! I am going to go into town with the cuz a bit later for tires and who knows where from there! I'm so awake! I'm very happy today too! I think my daughter has a lot to do with it! I'm not sure why! Is it possible that she could make me this happy in the womb!? I'm convinced that it's her who's converted me into a morning person in a weeks time. Although, admittedly coming off of my medicine might have a bit to do with it too. Both the good mood and the morning thing. Now that it's almost all out of my system. Maybe I was on it for long enough. The depression medicine is what I'm talking about. Maybe I was on it and it's run it's course and done it's job and I don't need it any more and now that my body is getting used to me not having it, it's compensating and I'm being happy anyway. Who knows. I'd rather think that my daughter is the reason. LoL! Anyway....that's about all for me. I'll probably blog about my day when I get back. Later folks.

~ME~

No comments: