Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh my gosh! I had such a good day! The cuz and I went to the mall after getting tires on his car and walking to Barnes and Nobles while the tires were being done. I picked up a quill. A real feather quill! It's so cool! I'm gonna put it on my desk at work! Then I had to pick up a book that teaches you how to do Calligraphy. Tee hee.

Then we went to the mall. There is a store in there that is all about...okay it's a pot smokers dream shop! I love it! Though I can proudly say I've NEVER smoked pot or done any kind of recreational drug in my life, this place is awesome! They sell hermit crabs, lots of hand made leather stuff, ooh, it's a gypsy type store. Anyway I got a couple more leather bracelets for myself (Like I needed them, but I love them!!!!) and I got one for the hubby. It had a blank plate and I was able to hit another store in the mall that does engraving. It was really neat to be able to do something special for him and get the engraving done. Last night he was talking to the baby in bed and she was just moving around, so I just put something simple on there that he said last night. It was really neat and I think he really likes it. He says he does so that's good enough for me. :-) And in the midst of all of it...I got my first pairs of maternity pants today. They are SO COMFORTABLE! I'm going back for more tomorrow.

Then I stopped okay I have to talk about this. Okay my hubby and I went a couple of weeks ago and stopped by one of those kiosks in the mall and you know, they stop you and rub your hands with the lotion or whatever. This one was for Dead Sea Salt. The thing that caught our eye was a bottle that they were talking about circulation for people that have diabetes. It is an "Intensive Foot Treatment" that has Dead Sea Salt and Eucalyptus Oil as the base. Well they sold us the salt base itself for the skin with some body butter for the thing and the foot treatment. We splurged a little bit and spent the extra funds to get all 3 not knowing what we were getting. Now first off the stuff lasts forever. It's well worth it. It's going to last us 6 months on the salt itself and that's with 2 of us using it once a week. The foot treatment is going to last between 9 to 12 months and the body butter will most likely last me at least 18 months and she gave me the soap for the face. Oh my gosh! I swear by this stuff! First off my stretch marks are DECREASING, my skin feels amazing and I suffer from migraines. The foot stuff for circulation works WONDERS on migraines! Take it from someone who found out on accident, it's AMAZING! I can't say enough about this stuff. So guys out there, I'm not kidding, if you are in the mall around work (For those of you that live close to me) and you see their stand in the middle of the mall about Dead Sea Salt products, INVEST! The stuff is worth the money for it. And I don't like spending money for anything!

Well, that's all for today. I had a GREAT day with the cuz today. It was so much fun to just hang out and my daughter really enjoyed the walk from today. I think I'm going to see what I can do to walk more often. She seems to really enjoy the stimulation for it. And my day without my phone was a complete success! It was very liberating! Side note...for the one person who will know what I mean by this (Ricky Bobby), Steve has found a home. The owner took him home and apparently now that he is on his own in a home no at the store, he's a whole new little guy. She said he's stopped tearing up the sponges, he's stopped being aggressive, he comes out of his shell and crawls around without snapping and everything. He's a very happy hermit crab now. Later folks!

~ME~

No comments: