Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh my gosh...I am SO TIRED of this medicine let me tell you! Today is day number two with NO Effexor in my system at all. This SUCKS! I refuse to get on that medicine again. I've first off felt so much better since cutting down from it and now coming off of it completely I'm sure will make me feel better but DAMN the side effects from coming down is aweful! And I have to deal with them now. UGH! It's so suckworthy and man let me tell you, not that I'm complaining, but dog gone it, I feel VERY PREGGERS RIGHT NOW! My feet are swelled and I know it's from walking in my sandals all day yesterday but man it sucks and I just feel very huge. LoL! Anyway, today has been interesting because of the medicine detox and I'm supposed to have drank like a whole bunch of water all day because I have a fun glucose test in the morning. BLAH! Anyway, until tomorrow folks!!!

~ME~

No comments: