Friday, August 05, 2011

Wow! Talk about neglecting my page! Whew! No excuses, just haven't been on here to do it. To steal a page from my cousins book, this blog isn't gonna be about much of anything. Just everything put together.

My daughter is growing like a weed every day and the husband's been put on light duty at work from a shoulder injury. Man he's so ready to be back in the field. LoL! I have to admit I'm LOVING him being home by 4 every night except for his physical therapy. Thankfully his shoulder is doing a lot better and he's hoping that the doctor will release him to the field again. He's so ready bless his heart.

Oh my gosh my two favourite movies out right now are How to Train Your Dragon and Despicable Me. Those are definitely my quoters at the moment. Favourite quote from Despicable Me, *"Pretty Please?" ~ "The physical appearance of the please, makes no difference. The answer is still no. Go to sleep."* I love that movie so much! There are a lot more lines I quote, but that one is the #1 for now. LoL!

Oh okay and get this! Okay so I left my sunglasses in the truck the other day not thinking about it. My husband brought them in the other day and what about my lenses melted to the dashboard! Well they're PUGS and dude I'm telling you they are the best sunglasses I have ever had. So I had to email them about warranty work the other day. I'm so upset! I can't believe they melted. And I mean it was the lenses that melted! It was HOT in my truck lemme tell ya!

Oh on the note of my daughter, she's almost 20 lbs now. Yeah, still a tiny fart. I'll be happy if she reaches 20 lbs by 2yrs old. Man I tell ya. Well I guess that's about all for my random thoughts blog. Slacked on tennis but only for the last week. I feel so awesome and its been helping a lot. Goal for now, 180 lbs by September. Not too long. LoL! Until later!

No comments: