Sunday, June 19, 2011

Alright folks, time for me to get off my butt and start actually blogging about my progress! I've lost 8 lbs and still playing Wii Tennis! Lots of water, not as much carbs (Just haven't wanted the high starch stuff I've been craving in the past) and it's all helping to add to my weight loss! Well that and I'm sure my sinus infection is helping with the eating thing some. Yup! Need to lose weight? Get sick! LoL! No don't seriously. I am not sure if I've lost anything in the last couple days that I've been sick so I haven't exercised.

Hey! I don't wanna hear it! You exercise when you're dead on your feet! Psht! Boy I'm feeling it too! I don't like not having the energy to play tennis. I still want to! But you should see how crazy I look when I'm standing there getting ready just staring at the television because I have neither the balls nor the energy to actually click the A button and select what type of match I want to play. Man oh man, I'm a sight to behold lemme just tell ya. But that's okay, because as soon as the antibiotics kick in, I'll be much more better. Oh yeah, I said much more better! Whatchoo gonna do about it? LoL! That's what I thought!

Man I'm feeling sassy today! In a good way! Oh side note, okay so I was watching Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory today right? Hey! It's one of my favorite movies! The original with Gene Wilder! The good one! :) Anyway moving on, I saw a commercial for this Harry Potter Chess Set that you can buy. Now, the pieces do these things where they sorta come apart and fall over and such and there's a little wand that I'm assuming works off a magnet. Okay so you call and order this thing. With your first shipment (Yes, I said first), you get a temporary board, some temporary pieces so you can play right away, then you get 2 of the actual chess pieces. Now all of this is $9.95 with free shipping. So then every few weeks, they send you 2 more chess pieces, for 15 times, until you have all 32 pieces and I guess a real board. Each shipment comes with a Harry Potter Chess Manual so that "When you get your chess board and all the pieces, you'll be ready to play like a pro." Now, they then tell you that every few weeks when they send you the remaining 15 shipments, it's $14.95 + $5.95 shipping! So, what does this all come down to? That for $350 and a years worth of waiting, you too can have a Harry Potter Chess Board! Wow.

No comments: