Thursday, June 02, 2011

Day 2 - I drank the same amount of water today as I did yesterday, BUT I did eat breakfast this morning. That should say something. And I did my Wii Tennis today. Do I feel any thinner? Hah! Yeah right! Did I expect to? Um...no. Not really. But the more important question is, do I hurt today. Ah yes. That question will get an enthusiastic 2 thumbs up!

My whole right side is KILLING ME! So, in my brain, I thought... "Okay self. Create another Mii, only this time, make it left handed for the tennis." So I did. What did I learn from this? I SUCK! I cannot play left handed. Oh I still tried. And will I do half a set right and half a set left so I don't look like that guy from Lady in the Water that only pumps up one side of his body? You better believe it!

I will say that this is the first time that I've ever wanted water DURING any type of work out, so I say yay. Thank goodness for my Pur water filter. (See how I did that just there? Free advertising for Pur. You like that don't you? It's okay, you don't have to admit it. I know.)

Side note: There's an AT&T commercial out that I just absolutely love. It's the one where they guy starts dancing in the train station then he gets the text "Flash Mob moved to 12:30". Okay I think of my cousin every time I see that. He's participated in a couple of flash mobs and it sounds like so much fun to do one time. Okay that's all for my free advertising. Until tomorrow!

No comments: