Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Okay so I have TOTALLY slept on this whole blogging thing. I haven't slept on the exercising thing, but I've slipped about blogging about it. SO, what have I found with the last few days in this endeavour is that something must be working, because I've been getting up and have been ready to get up at around 8:30 instead of 11 each morning. I've been drinking a lot more water, and it seems the more I drink, the more I want. Which is good I guess. They say you should take your weight in pounds, divide that by half, and that is the amount of water in ounces you should drink every day, and I am no where near 96 oz yet. LoL! But I'm getting there. I'm drinking more than I was. I'm actually hungry in the mornings now which is a lot different than normal, and I can tell you I've wanted healthier things to eat too. Just been craving it! Which normally I crave carbs. So, I must be doing something right! Well, until tomorrow and I can tell you also, I haven't been as sore playing tennis the next morning. Yay me!

Side note: Free advertising alert! Okay so my iPod died not too long ago. So my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Of course iPod was my first response, but then I thought about the fact that I HATE relying on iTunes which is a Windows based program and I run Linux! Yes that's right, LINUX!!! So my mom suggested a Sandisk Sansa Clip. Which works with Rhythmbox. The equivalent to iTunes in Linux. And it's as easy as plug and play. So, I got a 4G Clip which also holds a 4G Micro SD card that you can turn it into an 8G. So, on that note, I HAVE to talk it up. My battery charge lasts FOREVER! I love this thing! It holds ALL of my books, and I STILL have room for my music. And when I say the battery charge lasts forever, I mean I charge it once every 4 weeks, and I play it at least 2 hours a day almost every day! I LOVE my Clip! Love it! So my free advertisement today, Sansa. If you want an MP3 that works and lasts, get a clip! ~ Thanks mama! Love you!

No comments: