Thursday, June 09, 2011

Okay so I'm telling a story about getting the snot scared out of me today. While that doesn't directly affect my exercising and weight loss, I guess in a twisted way you could say it did. And here's what I mean, when you get scared your heart pumps faster which gets the blood flowing and gives you a good rush. Okay so here's what happened.

I'm in my laundry room digging for something in the clothes when all of a sudden this HUGE spider jumps out of no where and attacks me! And of course, by attacking me, I mean it crawled up the wall. And this was a Wolf Spider. And it was the size of a silver dollar with its legs out and everything. To me, that's HUGE. And yes, I get that in the grand scheme of things, it could have been a lot bigger, but spiders scare me almost as much as clowns do. I know! I'll chase tornado's, but I can't kill a spider. I'm the epitome of "The Woman Song".

So, being the chicken that I am, I made sure I ran up stairs and grabbed the biggest shoe I've got and ran back down stairs and I SMOOSHED IT! Oh yeah! I did it. I killed a humongous spider! Me! OMG it was so freaky! Gives me the creepy freakies! Blech!

Okay, that's all for today. Oh but I did step on my friends scale today and found I was 6 lbs off of my original weight, and maybe even more so if I've lost anything in the last week, but hey, ya know, still gotta start somewhere! :) C'est La Vie

No comments: