Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Todays thought...how people are so superficial

I went to lunch today and watched the people around me. There was so much he said she said shit in the entire resteraunt. And then it kills me that people have to have the best clothes and the best jewelry.

Now I am not going to set here and contradict myself in saying that I don't like my things. But my clothes are Wal-Mart and I am not affraid of Sterling Silver or Cubic Zirconia. I have told everyone around me that it does not matter what you hear...If I did not tell you to your face first...then I didn't say it.

It kills me that I am out of high school in the real world and feel like I'm still in high school. I guess some things never change.

Everyone wants to talk to someone else about someone that they are having an issue with and then they wonder why the other person doesn't talk to them. Well why don't you got talk to that person in someplace quiet where no one else can hear you and get your issues out in the open? Get them taken care of. You will build more meaningful realationships further down the line.

And no jumping to conclusions either. I am just as guilty as the next person. Take just here recently. My best friend my munchkins mama didn't call for a while and I thought for sure that she was mad because when I tried to call her I could not get through. I thought for sure that I had done something and could not figure out what it was. She called me after about a month and it turns out that her phone was messed up and she thought I was mad at her.

People, the point to all of this...life is too short to listen to the he said she said bullshit in life and to form your life around some popularity contest. GROW UP!!! WE AREN'T IN HIGHSCHOOL ANY MORE!!! I don't associate myself with these people unless absolutely neccessary and it is very brief. I'm not in high school any more and don't have time it.

No comments: