Saturday, September 05, 2009

OH MY GOSH! I just got into contact with people I haven't thought about in years! I happened to be playing around on Facebook and I found some of my old buddies, it's so good to be back in contact with them! I'm so tickled! Ok and second...really...reading over my other blogs, it totally hits me just now that since I've started reupdating my website...I say Oh my gosh at the beginning of like EVERY BLOG! I'm such a valley girl! NOT! But I do have my moments for some reason! LoL!

Ok and I have to say also that you know for a long time unsweet tea has been my pregnancy craving, until recently. Strawberry Fruit Bars (Frozen) or the Strawberry Fruitista Freeze from Taco Bell. And really, since we're on the subject of Taco Bell, I've totally been craving double decker taco's with no meat and those El Monterey Bean & Cheese burrito's in the frozen foods section. Ok really...I don't hate Taco Bell, but DANG it's not my most favorite place to eat! Lord the things this child makes me eat! And of course I'm going to indulge her. What am I gonna tell her no? She's still in the womb! She'd make me miserable if I said no to her. She feels the power already! LoL!

A friend of mine called me recently and we were talking about how much of a tomboy my daughter is probably gonna wind up being. I mean think about it. Her mama races and works on (fixes) cars, her daddy fishes and works on (fixes) tractors, I mean really? She's liable to come out asking for a pack of worms (Chartruse...NOT Watermellon) and a set of socket wrenches for Christmas. And I couldn't be prouder! She's gonna go to prom in a camoflage dress and she'll probably be the one driving the pick up. Anyway...until tomorrow folkses!!!

~ME~

No comments: