Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Strangely tonight, I'm not starting my blog with Oh My Gosh!!!!!

LoL! Submitted for your approval, you have just entered the Twilight Zone. I know right!? LoL! Anyway, my daughter is definitely testing me. I didn't think my doctor would put me on any more medication for blood pressure, but I was wrong. He's upped my dose once more. Now I'm taking it 3 times a day and quite honestly, I'm a little worried I'm gonna bottom out. I've done that before. I say that but dang if I still can't get it to quit spiking. Then I have my moments of absolute ARGH like I had earlier today, and it's no wonder it spikes. I dunno. You know, I have my issues going on. How am I supposed to just turn off my freaking brain and deal with them later? It's so easy for everyone and their brother to tell me, "Oh just don't worry about it." and it's quite another to actually do it. I think that's a huge part of my problem right there. I just can't turn this brain of mine off. It never rests. Sometimes not even at night.

Here lately I've been having the worst nightmares. I've literally been waking up gasping for air and not able to breathe. My husband has woken me up twice because I've woke him up with my dreams. I don't understand it at all and let me tell you, I don't like it one bit! UGH!

On a lighter note though a friend of mine was in the local paper today! I was so tickled to see it! I told her she needed to come over and sign my paper. Anyway, that's all for now. Long 4 hour glucose test tomorrow. UGH! Wish me luck that it comes back that I don't have gestational diabetes. They say that in 80% of the cases it is typically Type 2 diabetes that they didn't see before the pregnancy. Ugh I do NOT need that on top of everything else. Only time will tell. Until later folkses!!!!

Smooches! ~ME~

No comments: